It’s been several years since I’ve kept a dog in the house. We kicked our schnauzers out after we had our 3rd baby.
But I missed a dog in the house. There’s a different kind of relationship with a dog in the house and one that lives outside and I missed that.
But I forgot about the bad stuff, the weird stuff, and the annoying things they do.
Here’s Hazel’s list of crazy dog things:
1. She drink from the toilet and likes to get in the toilet. She can only fit in two paws, but she tries her hardest. Then she trails toilet water paws through the house.
2. She stands in my bathtub. I find muddy paws in there all the time.
3. She sneaks food off the bar (not as much now since we’ve applied some discipline)
4. She steals toys so the kids will chase her.
5. She chews up pencils and this makes me crazy. Good pencils are so hard to find.
6. She whines when someone shuts her out of their room.
7. She sneaks on the couch.
8. And, she buries things in my couch cushions.
But I still think it’s worth it. She makes us laugh and we love her company.